True copy attestation in Dubai is a document that the lawyer issued to you with a stamp and signature, which confirms that documents are true certified copies. This document is required for DEWA/utility bills, passports, and employment letters by private institutions, embassies, banks, consulates, and government authorities.
What is the meaning of true copy attestation in Dubai?
As we have mentioned above that true certified copy is a photocopy of the original document issued by a lawyer with their signature and stamp. It makes it useable and reliable for government authorities, embassies, and other private companies. For instance, the photocopy of the original passport is the true copy. The lawyer or other government authorities put their signature with stamps for legal requirements.
Who needs true certified copies of documents?
There are various embassies, government departments, private institutes, and consulates around the world that require true certified copies of documents for many reasons. True certified copies of original documents are essential for certain verifications. Therefore the demand for lawyers and government authorities is increasing over time as foreigners require a true copy of utility bills, passports, and other documents to fulfill specific requirements. Following are the situation that asks for the true certified copy.
- These certified documents are required for immigration to certain countries.
- If you are setting up a business in UAE or Dubai ( All types of companies)
- If you are buying or selling properties in UAE.
- If you are looking to open a bank account for an offshore company.
- If any litigation process, courts can require a true certified copy of original documents.
Lawyers provide these services to their clients around the world.
Documents that can be required for true copies:
Here is the list of documents that are necessary for certification.
- Tenancy contracts
- Bank statements
- Utility bills
- Telephone bills
- Employment letters or experience letters issued by companies
- Marriage certificates.
- Education certificates
- Application forms
How to get the services of lawyers?
- The first thing you need to do is place an online order on their website for document certification.
- They will make an appointment with you.
- They will ask you for a meeting with original documents, where the lawyer will sign and stamp the copies of your original documents.
Click here to find more info about true copy attestation.